Thursday, March 14, 2013

How to Dress Up for Work by Blossom


I love dressing up and most importantly I enjoy dressing up for work. 

So, for our Lifestyle post today, I am going to share with YOU ideas on how to assembly the pieces in your closet to make a fashion statement at your workplace.






I enjoy wearing bright colour since I am dark in completion, so pairing a white shirt, beige skirt and tan colour accessories is a great idea.

Yellow is one of my favourite colours so anything with yellow makes my day. This combination is very on point for those that love colours.


Crop up pants are very trendy. Electric blue and white and black is another great colour combination.


You can never go wrong with black and white. This looks commands respect and gives you a very professional and classy look. 

NB: What you wear to work obviously highly depends on the Industry you work in, and your particular role, however we recommend always trying to look professional, and err on the side of dressing up rather than dressing down. 

Lifestyle by Blossom



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shade :).

    Tune in next Thursday for another fresh lifestyle article.

    ReplyDelete

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...